Monday, November 28, 2011

Final Thoughts




For one of my last blogs, I wanted to just really sum up what I have been trying to convey in my blogs. The main point of these blogs were to show people just what great things could be lost to global warming/climate change. From recreational and outdoor activities, to food, to animals, and to much more, a lot of people don’t really understand that devastation that greenhouse gases can create. I think that it is important for people to understand that the earth is warming up and that we are partially responsible, but that doesn’t necessarily give people a big enough motive to change their ways. By pointing out some of the beautiful things that we cherish on earth may be lost by at our own hand, people may then find motivation to decrease the amount of fossil fuels emitted to the atmosphere. I wanted to put out just what we may be losing in treating our world the way we currently are.  



To find more about what I have been blogging and what we may be losing by continuing to put greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.







No comments:

Post a Comment